venez découvrir mes créations

retrouvez mes produits en boutiques chez scrapbird , scrap France , My memories , Digital créa et disgiscrapbooking.ch , escape & scrap

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

J&M CREATIONS : big sales birthday

I have on 17 september birthday. for this reason, there are 20 of my kit with a discount of 50%. So hurry and accesses. 
Also, all my minis for € 1.00 to get, only 3 days. 


My Birthday game!!!
2 of you can win a kit from my assortment. And as you know: "For nothing, there's nothing") so are a few prerequisites. 
1.  you need to be followers of my blog. 
2.  share this post, no matter where (Blog, Facebook, Twitter ....) 
3. write a comment with a few nice words.. And say what kit you want to win and why just these. Please mention in the comment where you shared (please include a link) name and your nick. 
Only when the three criteria are met, you have the opportunity on October 1, to be one of two winners. 
Entry deadline is 30.09.2014. The winners are listed on the following day in the blog. 
I wish you good luck.

Hope you like my sales and new kit. 
Wish you all a wonderful week.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire